Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It's official!

I am spending 8 weeks in INDIA this summer!!!! I can't believe it! Please be praying for the team I will be going with and for the people of India that we will interact with while there!

I think someone's going to have to pinch me...I feel like this is unreal...



Question of the day: Have you ever been caught day dreaming or sleeping in a class or meeting?



Me: I've been caught not paying attention several times and probably once or twice sleeping. For the not paying attention it was usually the teacher asking me a question about something and me having no clue what he or she just asked me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! Geeze Annie, think about all of the direction and stuff God has been doing for you recently!

Oh my... Well, the worst was last year in counseling II w/Stratton. Get this, I was soooo far gone in a daydream I completely forgot I was in class. When he called on me asking what I thought I had to stop and look around and try to figure out where I was and what was going on. He's like "You had such an interesting expression on your face.." I was like "honestly, I wasn't thinking about this topic". It was sad :-) (sidenote: I was, however, thinking about a particular guy of that time in my life...haha, no wonder I was smiling!)

11:19 PM

 
Blogger Nicole_Marietta said...

I'm so glad to hear it Annie. We've been praying for you and will continue to lift you up as you prepare to travel overseas!!!

So, does your mom know yet? :-)

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home